Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

ATTTEEENTTTIOOON PEOPLE!!!!

ATTENTION ALL UNIT ATTENTION ALL UNIT!!!
FOR SOMEONE WHO FOUND MY beautiful UNDERWEAR, PLAIN WHITE, AND HELL YEAH, NO PATTERN ON IT (with *ehm* small hole behind it), PLEASE REPORT TO ME ASAP!!! PROJECT CODE : UNDER ATTACK WEAR.

END.

Note :
This is complete volunteer mission. For those who accidentally found it, please, i'm plea to you. Give IT TO ME. URGENT!!! H-3 before departure!!

........

.....CUT!
That's it. Good job man. Good job. Thanks for the announcement you give to all people over the world. I really need my (again, sorry) my (i double type it) my (now triple) underwear. I have 18 but now its 6 out of 18. Who wants to stole it anyway. If you want my signature, please, you can contact me in my facebook, twitter status or even e-mail me (don't forget to stamped it along with reply stamp). Horrible, i start packing for china today, my chinese-looking funny friend vonny-with double "n" have done packing before me, duh. Pathetic me.
As far as i concerned, i dont know why people loves to watch FIFA World Cup Soccer 2010. As i don't like soccer, i prefer badminton over soccer. Really.

........

Oke.
I think enough for now.
Need to continue packing before my mom start yelling again like she used to be when she gave birth to me. CIAO!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment