Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Today was a fairytale (again, i'm not a fairy!!) part 1

What so good about today isss...i have done all things as i have planned before! cheers for me!!
my beautiful plan for having a date with my GF was god damn hell succsesful!! huray! and whats that thing that i have done??

........

first : we did creambath together like two commoner newlywed. -the truth is, this is how they took my virginity from having creambath!! i cant have a twin!!-
second : my GF's phone was finished from technical service. -it tooks nearly 2 month, dude!-
third : we have a baby. eh? hell no. we eat our baby. what? no no. we eat together at matos foodcourt.
fourth : pay the 2nd instalment for AIESEC EXCHANGE TO CHINA wohoo!! h-10 dude!

........

tommorow would be a great day like today! im sure of it, pals. i believe in happiness. wait for my next preciou moment part 2 okay??

0 comments:

Post a Comment